Thursday, October 13, 2016

Mandrel and ring sizer on Amazon

I recently took a class on how to make jewelry. I was hooked immediately. I strted by making rings but had a hard time getting them the right size so I started making necklaces. Firts from kits and then picking out what I liked. It was nice being that everything I made was quickly purchased but I wanted to go back to making rings so I looked on Amazon.  I found a mandrel and ring sizer so I got a set at a discount in exchange for a truthful and honest review. When it came I couldn't wait to get to a jewelry supply store. I first tried the mandrel on her rings and the ring sizer on her fingers. The ring sizer was able to find her size perfectly and when we placed her rings in the mandrel, they match up. I like how easy it is to use and how well they are both made. The set also came with two cleaning cloths for shing up my work when I'm finished. I can now start making rings that custumers have been asking for that compliment their necklace purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment