Sunday, October 9, 2016

My first review blog

I have used many different micro USB data transfer, charging cables over the years and most of these were plastic coated cords that would wear out quickly or just crack and fall apart quickly. I have been reviewing for sellers that use Amazon as a shipping service to deliver their products for awhile now and decided I needed to share my opinion on some of these items. I was recently asked by a seller if I was willing to test and review their Cordify, 3-pack of micro USB cables for them. Since I was in need of new cables and did not want waste money on inferior cables, I checked out his product. Checking the detailed description,  I liked what I read. The package was a 3-pack of cables that measured approximately 3ft, 6ft and 10ft each. I ordered them and since I am an Amazon Prime member, I recieved my package in 2 days. All products shipped to me from Amazon are well packed. I first noticed that these cables fit tightly in the micro port of any product that has them. Each cable is white and comes with a braided nylon cord which helps stop bending and breakage of the copper wires inside. Many of the cords I have used in the past have not charged my phone or any other products as fast as these cables do. I found that my phone charges at least 30% faster. The 3 different sizes are perfect for hard to reach plugs on computers or wall sockets. All in all, I find that these cables are well worth the listed price and a good value. You can check out these cables on Amazon at
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01L8RK7F6

No comments:

Post a Comment